"Happy birthday to my dowry payer"— Nollywood Actress celebrates her husband, Olayinka Peter on his birthday.

 


 Nollywood actress Yetunde Barnabas has expressed her admiration for her footballer husband, Olayinka Peter, on the occasion of his birthday. 

Taking to her Instagram profile, Yetunde Barnabas shared a captivating photo of her husband and accompanied it with heartfelt compliments and prayers.

 She prayed for her husband's continued reign and success, surpassing all expectations. The actress affectionately referred to him as her baby daddy, closest friend, dowry payer, and eternal crush. In her message, she extended her gratitude for his presence in her life and the love he has shown her.

 Yetunde Barnabas wished her husband a happy birthday, emphasizing his importance as her number one fan and forever crush. 

She expressed her love and appreciation, assuring him that God's blessings will continue to shower upon him, and he will excel in all his endeavors.



She wrote this on her instagram handle: "Happy birthday to my DOWRY PAYER. Happy birthday to my BABY DADDY. Happy birthday to my BEST FRIEND. Happy birthday to my ZADDY Happy birthday to my KING. Happy Birthday to my HUSBAND MAN. Happy birthday to my WORLD. Happy birthday to my WORLD Best. Happy birthday to my FOREVER CRUSH. Happy birthday to my NO 1 FAN. Happy birthday to my FOREVER & A DAY. Thank you for coming into my life and given it meaning, thank you for your Love. Thank you for loving me wholeheartedly. GOD will continue to bless Youth World will celebrate you Forever. You’ll reign as a KING that you are GOD will continue to elevate you beyond your Imagination. You will continue to excel in all you do. May the GRACE OF THE LORD continue to be with you. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABA BE MI".



No comments

Powered by Blogger.