I'm glad we beat them; Newcastle captain, JAMAAL Lascelles blast Arsenal captain, Jorginho.

Newcastle captain Jamaal Lascelles is unhappy with Arsenal captain Jorginho for refusing to shake his hand after a recent game. According to Lascelles, sportsmanship is about respecting your opponents, even if you lose. 

He was disappointed that Jorginho couldn't bring himself to shake his hand after the game. These feelings are personal, and not everyone will agree with Lascelles' views. But it's certainly a hot topic of discussion in the football world.

The captain said; "Their captain Jorginho didn't want to shake my hand after the game. I was fuming, it's not on. I would never refuse to shake an opposition captain's hand, no way. For me, whatever happens on the pitch you show sportsmanship and shake hands afterwards. He didn't do that, so I'm so glad we beat them."


Source; ESPN





No comments

Powered by Blogger.