"Many men are coming into my dm telling me they wish to be inside me" — Jay Boogie reveals.

 In a recent interview, the controversial crossdresser Jay Boogie revealed that despite the hatred and bullying he receives from people, many men actually slide into his DM to request sexual encounters. 

 According to Jay Boogie, Nigerian men publicly criticize and curse him for attempting to change his gender, yet privately reach out to him for intimate relations. 

During a conversation with media personality Chude, Jay Boogie mentioned that numerous individuals express their desire to explore something different by engaging in sexual activities with a "shim". Although he occasionally contemplates sharing screenshots of these conversations on social media, he ultimately decides to let it go.



In the recent interview, he said,

 “They will always want to come back and tell me you are pretty, I’ve not tried this with a she-male before. Nigerian men will bully me, discriminate against me but slide into my DM telling me they wish to be inside of me. The death threats came too.”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.