"Even if it's Ghana let me go — "Nigerian man cries out after he renews passport 5 times, and yet to set foot abroad


 The video captures a Nigerian man who, despite renewing his international passport five times, has not traveled outside of Nigeria.


 He tearfully displays the five passports, expressing his frustration by stating, "I'm tired; I have renewed my international passport for the fifth time and still, I haven't left Nigeria." In addition, he pleads, "Even if it's Ghana 🇬🇭 let me go at least, this would be my last passport I'll renew." 



This emotional display garnered significant attention from social media users who shared their thoughts on the matter.


See some reactions below:

tizzyi3: “God will do in Jesus name,he will grant you your heart desires.”


Nolan: “The moment you give up on renewing that’s when the chance to travel comes.”


Bmt lord: “Apply for visa on 2026 for USA or Canada you must get visa because World Cup gonna be host there Good luck man.”


Ekeh hope: “God will do it this time…get ready pack your bags …for your troubles he has given you double blessings.”


Soniapelumi: “but you know ya lying ba??? One’s for you and the rest should be for your siblings.”


Ace: “lol renewed how many times and have the same passport type uncle stop doing like that.”


 Click and Watch the video here

No comments

Powered by Blogger.