“I’ve not touched my N120M BBNaija money yet” – Ilebaye boosted


  The winner of BBNaija All Stars, Ilebaye Odiniya, proudly shared that she still has her N120M grand prize money, silencing critics who previously mocked her for being broke.


  Ilebaye engaged in a candid conversation with her followers on Snapchat, where the discussion quickly gained momentum.


One follower implied that Ilebaye appeared financially unstable compared to her peers due to the modesty of her social media posts.


  In response, Ilebaye stressed that one's wealth should not be judged based on social media content or material possessions showcased for public viewing.


  Reiterating her stance, the 23-year-old millionaire affirmed that the N120M prize money she received from the BBNaija All Stars competition remains untouched in her possession.


  She advised her followers against underestimating her financial standing and expressed gratitude to the show's organizers for her newfound prosperity.


"Ilebaye is not one to be associated with financial struggles, so don't even go there! Haha, poverty is not in my destiny, and I am thankful to God for granting me financial independence through Big Brother. Just because I don't flaunt my wealth online doesn't mean I lack it. If I did, you would all be consumed by jealousy. I'm sparing you unnecessary stress. I haven't even touched that 120M yet. Haha, do you really think posting designer items is the key to wealth?" she declared.

See post below:



No comments

Powered by Blogger.