Life tales: "My husband will collect rent, spend it alone and won't give me,to even change my inner wears" — Woman narrates the hardships she went through in her marriage.

 

 A woman in Abuja shares the difficulties she faced in her marriage, where her husband would collect rent money, spend it all by himself, and not even provide for her basic needs like buying new underwear.


Read her story below

 I stood by my husband in all the trying times we faced as a family. Somehow, we were able to build our own personal home with 4 flats to rent out.


Our children have finished schooling and they are working as well, they give us money to support us.


My beloved husband will collect rent but will never give me a penny from it not even 1000. I will complain yet he ignores me.


I was a teacher but got poisoned in the village on my leg so I had to stop and stay at home. I spent all my savings and my beloved husband whom I stood with in trying times never cared about me.


My children were helping but I don't believe in disturbing them for money as they have their own homes. My husband will collect rent, spend it alone and won't give me,to even change my inner wears.


Few years later, the leg healed and one of my daughters gave me money to start a business. I started it and glory be to God, the business is doing well.


My husband fell sick and became bedridden, I refused to take care, all his family members are begging me to take care of him but I have stood my ground. When he was wvcked to me, I  complained to his family, none of them talked to him.


I have started looking for a house around because of my business. I will never be kind to him again.


Credit: Facebook|Human of Abuja

No comments

Powered by Blogger.