"I'll come on live and tell you people my side of my story" — Oladips breaks silence.

 

Oladips, the renowned rapper whose real name is Oladipupo Oladimeji, has finally broken his silence by engaging in a live session with his fans on Thursday. 

Contrary to the reports of his demise on November 15, the rapper made a comeback online with a video where he refuted the news of his death while enjoying his latest track, 'Ori.'

During an Instagram live session today, Oladips interacted with his fans and assured them that he would disclose the reasons behind the death hoax as soon as he feels better. 

He also expressed his intention to address everyone and share his side of the story when he believes he is in the right state. He concluded by requesting his fans to pray for him.

The singer said "When I feel like I'm good enough to address everybody, I'll come on live and tell you people my side of the story. Na wetin I con tell you people be that. Pray for Oladips."



No comments

Powered by Blogger.