Life Tales: BEHIND CLOSED DOOR (TRUE LIFE STORY) Final Episode by Oyiza

"When I got to the new place I was s0Id, I had to tell myself it was now or never.

Men will not hesitate to get value for their money by any means necessary and since I was no longer in care of those tracking my phone and listening to my conversations, I decided to seek for help from those in Nigeria.

I reached out to all the celebrities I could think of and I didn’t get a response, a popular celebrity came to Dubai during that period. I reached out to him but he couldn’t help me. He said the entire situation was too complicated for him to handle.

I met another guy who treated me well and would help me sort some bills.

He pays my boss good money so my boss would let me go spend days with him.

I kept looking for help everywhere and I decided to reach out to the Dubai police on social media. I gave them my location, narrated all that I was going through to them and they promised to come raid the place.

I kept waiting for the police and I just couldn’t wait for the stipulated day so I decided to devise another means of escape.

I called the new guy I met and told him I wanted to come spend the night at his place, I told him I wasn’t feeling well and I needed to rest.

He came over to our place, paid my boss and took me to his place. It was a Thursday night and the deal was for him to return me on Friday.

On Friday morning, he left the house to get some things and that was how I left his house, took a taxi and went to the nearest police station.

On getting to the station, I narrated all I was going through and the officers collected my boss number from me and called him to bring my passport for verification.

While heading to the police station, I called 2 girls I was working with and told them I was arrested by the CID when I was heading back home from the guy's place.

The ladies told my boss and immediately the police called him, he sent his taxi driver to the police to pick me up. The Police didn’t let me go with him and they called my boss back to bring my passport and if he refused, they would be forced to arrest him.

He sent my passport via the taxi man and I was filled with joy. The police after verifying with the immigration, discovered I had already overstayed in the country so I was moved to a deportation camp immediately.

I spent 1 month and 2 weeks at the deportation camp before I was moved to serve a month sentence for overstaying.

The first week of December, I was deported back to Nigeria with just the clothes I was putting on, the documents and clothes I left Nigeria with, I couldn't go back with them.

The moment our plane landed at the airport, the first thing I did was kneel to thank God before proceeding to beg people for money to transport me home.




Oyiza an Anti-Human Trafficking Advocate who has saved and rescued more than 500  vctims of human trafficking. To know more about her kindly follow her on  https://www.facebook.com/Hopekub

No comments

Powered by Blogger.