"promised to help me since I lost my father" — Davido late aid's son celebrate the singer on birthday.

 

Davido's late aide, Obama DMW, was honored by Abdul Uthman, his son, on his birthday. Uthman expressed his gratitude towards the singer for taking care of him after his father's passing.

 In a heartfelt message shared on his Instagram page, Uthman acknowledged Davido's commitment to fulfilling his promise of support.

 He emphasized the love and care Davido has shown him, just like a father would to his child. Uthman also reminisced about a conversation they had, where Davido not only resolved his problem but also expressed genuine concern for his well-being. 

The bond between them is evident, and Uthman expressed his deep love and appreciation for Davido's presence in his life. 

Uthman penned an heartfelt message on his instagram handle. He wrote, "Dad, I'm writing this from the bottom of my heart. Keeping a promise is one of the hardest things in life! 

"You promised to help me since I lost my father. You never rejected me. You loved me just the way a father should love his child.

"Every video of us, you always saying 'my son'. Dad, my father would be so grateful for all you do for me! I love you so much. 

"There was a day I was so broken, but when we spoke, he didn't just solve my issue. He spoke to me, 'My son hope you really good'. These words are so genuine and lovely."

The passing of Obama DMW, also known as Habeeb Uthman, on June 29, 2021, was a significant loss.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.