lifeTales: A lady narrates the experience she had with a lesbian.

 

"I once worked as a masseuse while I was in the university. I was just 23years old but I looked 26+ and since I had the skill, I decided to utilize it to earn money. When I first started, I didn't have money to open a walk in spa so I opted to doing home service.

I designed and printed a business card, got a new SIM card as my business line, got some massage equipments that I could afford etc, I paid a police officer to be at my beck and call. I also produced some oils I use and sell to my clients.

I thought the only major challenge I would encounter in that business would be men who want happy ending so I included it in my questionnaire. If you affirm that you need it, I won't book you for a session.

If you don't need it, I book you and still come with two of my male friends that I normally give tips after each session. Another challenge was those who would label me a hookup or pr*os*ti*tute but I didn't care.

 My major clients were those with medical recommendation, those returning from road trips or travelled by air for days and experience body aches after, couples who need the pleasure and also pregnant women. I majored more as a therapeutic masseuse.

I had one client that booked for a swedish session and even tipped me after the session for a job well done. She was overly nice to me, kept complimenting my looks, curves and all of that and my resemblance with her daughter etc.

She patronized me for the second time and then introduced me to three of her friends who would be needing my services. They give me zero stress, they pay me real good and even add tips to it. I always looked forward to a call from any of them.

With all the compliments, It was as if they wanted to introduce me to their son or one nice guy like that for marriage. I learnt from their conversations that they all based abroad with their husband and children but visit Nigeria occasionally. I didn't know they were lesbian!

One day after a massage session with the first woman that introduced me to her friends, she invited me to her friend's birthday party by weekend. She kept emphasizing that she really likes me and would love to give me a treat because I'm too hardworking.

I thanked her for her kindness and told her that I would try to make out time for it. She tried her best to convince me, tipped me for the session, send me 3k airtime and 10k for my transport fare in advance.

I dressed beautifully and arrived to the birthday venue on a cool Saturday Eve. She gave me a very warm reception, it was a gathering of rich young women and the party was lit. I saw some young ladies of my age there as well.

There was too much food and drinks, barbecue, grills, back to back comedy, the DJ on point etc. I was having a great time, I didn't realize it was so late already. It was 9:46pm and yet so bright inside the hall.

I signalled the woman that I needed to go, she begged me for some more time for her to tidy somethings up before I leave. I waited for her till almost an hour later and decided to leave. 

Just then, she came apologizing for taking much time and was concerned of my safety going home by that time of the night. She convinced me to stay by telling me that she needs to introduce me to some more people that would be needing my service.

She gave me a key to a room( it was a hotel) and told me that I can sleep there and she would drive me home herself the next morning. I was having so much headache from the music and all the noise in the hall so I took the key and went straight to the hotel room.

I got to the room and laid on the bed, I didn't know when I dozed off and was woken up by the heavy knock on my door. I checked my phone and it was almost 12am, I peeped the door and it was her.

I opened the door and she entered with a few of her stuffs. She apologized for disturbing her sleep because her body aches from the whole partying and she couldn't sleep. Tiredness was written allover me but I couldn't say no cos it's business.

I started the massage and she was moaning loudly. Some women usually moan during massage sessions but not like that so it wasn't really weird to me. Next she began to try flirting with me with words.

Telling me how my hands is making her feel h*orny, the chills it's giving her, how she wishes I could join her abroad to be massaging her etc. I kept mute, she started asking me if I ever get aroused by my clients? Hmmmm...I said Noooo, what I do is strictly business.

She asked me what I would do if my client develops a strong feeling for me. At this point I was getting tired of answering those questions so I just replied.."until then ma".

She got up in a flash and jumped on my lips, held me tightly and was trying to kiss me. She was shaking like an epileptic or a possessed human, I forcefully pulled myself out of her grasp and pushed her off just immediately.

She was seriously shaking and begging me to allow her have a taste of me as she was trying to get up from the bed and come closer to me. It was like a horror movie I happening live.

 I was just moving backwards and shouting "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus" as I grabbed my bag. Thankfully I was still properly dressed, I grabbed my phone and took to my heels.

I didn't have the chance to get my heels so I ran barefooted. I tried booking a ride but I couldn't get any by that time. I trekked from there to my house by that time of the night and promised God that if I get to my house safely, I wouldn't do that business again. 

I never knew I could trek that distance all my life. That's the most dang*erous thing I've done in my entire life, I got home safely and I couldn't blink my eyes that night.

I blocked that woman and all her friends and that was the end of my work as a masseuse. I told some of my colleagues who has been into the business for long and they weren't even surprised by it. 

They told me it's what they experience on a norms, and I kept wondering why se.xual har.ass.ment by women isn't talked about enough. If I had known, I would have strategized for it on time or better still not ventured into it at all". 

Credi: Humans of Abuja.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.