"Someone who is not married is attempting to dictate how I should live my life." — Yul Edochie blast online inlaws.

 
Nollywood actor Yul Edochie has openly stated that he remains unaffected by the insults and criticisms he receives on a daily basis from online individuals. Yul addressed the various criticisms he has faced in the past two years regarding his second marriage to fellow actress Judy in a captivating segment on White Pearl Studios TV.

Fearlessly, he expressed his lack of fear towards criticism and his preference to not engage with the negative comments that inundate his online presence.

It is worth recalling that social media erupted after Yul Edochie shared the news of his relationship with Judy Austin and the child they welcomed from their affair. Numerous social media users criticized him on his page, and this criticism has persisted even after two years. Yul Edochie, however, remains unmoved by these insults, as he believes that unmarried individuals cannot offer advice to a 41-year-old man on how to live his life.

In his own words:

"For the past two years, people have been dragging me, but I am not afraid of being dragged. I don't even read those things they write about me. I have spent 18 years in Nollywood, and these are young people. I am 41, and someone who is 23 or 24 is trying to teach me how to live my life. Someone who is not married is attempting to dictate how I should live my life."


Click HERE to watch PODCAST

No comments

Powered by Blogger.