" i was unconscious, My mum told them not to take me to the hospital." — Oladips reveals the controversy behind his death.

 Oladips, the renowned Nigerian rapper whose death was falsely reported a few weeks ago, has shared the details of his harrowing experience. 

 He disclosed that he had been unconscious for three days and was revived through traditional rituals.

 Despite the rumors surrounding his circumstances, Oladips affirmed the authenticity of his ordeal during a recent interview with Naija FM in Lagos.

 According to Oladips, his team members initially believed he had passed away as he remained unresponsive despite their attempts to revive him. 

 However, his mother intervened and insisted that he be brought to her instead of a regular hospital. It was during this time that he remained unconscious for a period of two to three days.

 According Him,

“I was unconscious, my team members were hitting me and I wasn’t responding so they thought I was dead. My mum told them not to take me to the hospital that they should bring me to her.

“I was unconscious for two to three days. I went to the hospital but it wasn’t the regular hospital. I am a son of the soil, everybody knows that. So, I’m not going to pretend. Some traditional rites were performed to revive me. My mum did all she could to bring me back to life.”

 Oladips, proud of his cultural heritage, acknowledged that traditional rites were performed to bring him back to life. He expressed gratitude towards his mother for doing everything within her power to ensure his revival.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.