I want to visit Nigeria, My mental health is not at its best.” — Man based in Abroad laments.



   A Nigerian man living overseas grapples with feelings of nostalgia as he contemplates the challenges of assimilating after departing from his loved ones in Nigeria in pursuit of better opportunities.


  A Twitter user known as @ridwan_on_x shared his struggles with loneliness and the immense impact it has had on him.

   The young man acknowledged that he expected to feel lonely, but he never imagined the extent of the emotions he is currently experiencing. Emphasizing the toll it has taken on his mental well-being, he fondly recalled the happiness of being surrounded by his family and friends in Nigeria.

“I’ve no single motivation left in me. I miss Nigeria, I miss my family, I miss my friends, I miss the life I was living before I left. Even if it is just for a week, I want to visit Nigeria 🤧🤧. My mental health is not at its best.”

In another post, he added, “Can’t reply to all the messages but I appreciate everyone’s concern, kind words and encouragement. I didn’t know the post was going to gain so much attention and I honestly didn’t intend it to garner sympathy. Since we’re here, if anyone is in Vienna, we can link up 🤧.”

See photo below.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.