"I lost many friends due to marrying two women on the same day" — Ghanaian man shed lights on the consequences of decision.

  Ghanaian media personality, Michael Houston, who recently faced criticism for marrying two women on the same day, has defended his actions and shed light on the consequences of his decision.

  Houston tied the knot with Felicity and Khadijah in a lavish ceremony, which sparked backlash from the online community.

  In an effort to clarify the situation, Houston took to his Facebook page on Wednesday to explain his reasoning, revealing that he lost several friends as a result of his choice.

  He stated, "In order to provide clarity for my followers, I feel compelled to offer an explanation. I entered into matrimony with these two remarkable women, Adepa Fel Houston and Deejah Houston. Unfortunately, this caused a frenzy among the public, with many ridiculing the entire affair."

"What most people were unaware of is that I had separate engagements with each family, adhering to all customary marriage rites meticulously. We even had smaller ceremonies where religious leaders blessed our unions."

"Subsequently, I decided to have a grand celebration to publicly announce that my household is now blessed with two queens."

"Little did I anticipate being labeled as a man who disrespects women. How could I possibly spend a fortune on marrying them if I had no respect for them?"

  Highlighting the impact of his decision, Houston added, "I lost numerous friends due to this marriage, but I also gained new ones. I am fully capable of maintaining the happiness of my wives, and I do not seek validation from others. This is a personal choice for both myself and my wives."

"If you possess the capability and desire to make a similar choice, then go ahead and pursue it. If not, then do what you are capable of."


No comments

Powered by Blogger.