Young couple who met on 2go set to wed after 12 years.

  

Florence Nwankpa, as soon-to-be bride, has shared the story of how she met her future husband on the popular social platform, 2go, twelve years ago. Nwankpa took to her Instagram account on Friday to reveal this, posting a throwback photo of herself and her partner, as well as recent pre-wedding pictures.

In her post, she expressed her gratitude to God and emphasized that every love story is unique. She also mentioned that 2go remains her favorite chatting platform because it brought her the most precious gift she could ever request for.

The young couple


Reflecting back to 2011, Nwankpa recalled how her fiance was determined to go on a date with her, but she wasn't ready at that time. However, one Saturday morning, he surprised her by visiting her church without prior notice. Unbeknownst to her, he sat next to her in a different row and discreetly took pictures of her during the church service. 

Upon returning home, Nwankpa received the pictures that were taken of her inside the church from such a close range. She admitted feeling angry because she wasn't dressed in her best attire, wearing her mother's gown and shoes. Despite this, their friendship blossomed, but she still hesitated to meet him in person.

Then, on her birthday in December 2013, he called to offer her a birthday gift. Instead of delivering it himself, she sent her younger brother to collect it on her behalf. To her surprise, her brother returned with a large portrait of her 2go profile picture. This bold gesture made her realize that he was serious and intentional about their relationship.

As fate would have it, Nwankpa later gained admission to the same university where her fiance was studying, further strengthening their bond. And now, they are preparing to embark on their journey of marriage. They are set to tie the knot in 2023 under the hashtag #Two2Go2023.

She posted,

"To God be the glory 🙏. To every love, there is a love story 😍😍🥰❤️ 2go remains my best chatting platform because it offered me the most precious gift I could ever ask for.

"Rewind to 2011 when I met him on 2go, he was bent on having a date with me but I wasn’t ready at the moment. On a certain Saturday morning, he visited my church without prior information. 

"He sat next to me at the other row, (I didn’t notice because I’ve not seen him before) and took pictures of me while service was ongoing🤣.

"When I got home, I received my pictures taken at closed range inside the church. I was very angry because I wasn’t in my best outfit (Mum’s gown and shoes 🤣🤣🤣).

"We became very good friends thereafter but I refused to meet him😜. On 6th of Dec 2013, (my birthday 🥰) he called to offer a birthday gift, I sent my younger brother #belikepresh to pick up the gift.

"My brother came back with a big portrait of my 2go profile picture. I was like huh!, this guy is too forward and intentional.

"Surprisingly, I got admitted into the university in the same state where he was schooling 😉 and friendship became stronger. Fast forward to now….. we are getting married. #Two2Go2023″

See photos below:
















No comments

Powered by Blogger.