"Stop manipulating people on social media to hate me and feel pity for you". — Yul Edochie cries out.

 

  Yul Edochie, known for his roles in Nollywood, has issued a warning to his estranged wife, May Yul Edochie, advising her against using social media to manipulate people into hating him and garnering sympathy for herself.

  Yul's cautionary statement comes after May Yul Edochie's recent Instagram post, in which she shared her emotional turmoil and grief over the loss of her loved ones, while also mentioning the difficulties faced in 2023.

  On Monday, May expressed in part, “Dear 2023, you were pregnant on the very first day of Jan unknown to anyone what you would deliver. "You dealt with me in the most catastrophic ways…. Too many adversities/misfortunes and the worst of it, you stole my own flesh and blood, leaving me in the most devastating, miserable, and confused state that I could never have imagined.

“I lost all hope and nearly gave up, I had too many questions eating me all up but I kept hearing that voice echoing, 'Who am I to question God?'"

  Yul took to Instagram on Tuesday to respond to a post by May, urging her to stop manipulating public opinion against him. He made it clear that he has had enough and will not stand for it in 2024. 

  Yul expressed his frustration, stating that he has remained silent for far too long in order to protect May's reputation, while she seems to be actively working against his. He ended his message with a strong declaration, firmly stating that he will not tolerate any more manipulation or efforts to damage his reputation in the coming year.

He said, “Stop manipulating people on social media to hate me and feel pity for you. I will not take it in 2024. I’ve been silent for long, and I’ve been doing my best to protect your image, while you are doing all you can to destroy mine. Enough.

“God forbid, if you had lost your life while undergoing breast enlargement surgery, which you didn’t tell your husband about, what would people have said? 'Yul has killed that innocent woman, "Abi? Everybody will be insulting me. Who signed the consent paper? I was out of town then, working. You told me you weren’t feeling too well. I was saying sorry, I didn’t even know what was going on, till much later.

“And you still came out on social media in your calm voice, telling people you had been sick and recovering.

“And they were pitying you and insulting me. Why didn’t you tell them the truth, that you went for breast enlargement surgery? Enough of the manipulation. You have done enough.”

Yul and May.

  May and Yul Edochie share a family of three children. Last year, Yul's decision to practice polygamy and his introduction of his new wife, Judy Austin, gained significant attention. Together, they welcomed a son named Star Duke Munachimso Yul Edochie in 2022. 

 Tragically, it was reported that their first son, 16-year-old Kambolichikwu, passed away after collapsing while playing football at school.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.