Life tales: BEHIND CLOSED DOOR (TRUE LIFE STORY)Episode 2 by Oyiza.


 "The ladies I met in Lagos belonged to different “Madams”. The manager was just in charge of getting us to the shrine and ensuring we moved swiftly to Dubai.

At the shrine, we were asked to strip, take an oath, and drink water from a dead body but I didn't partake in that courtesy of my friend who told them to let me be due to relationship and trust we had in each other.

The next day we left Dubai and I was all smile throughout the flight, I had beautiful dreams in between the journey and when I wasn't dozing off, I was daydreaming about the good life ahead of me and I would randomly smile at myself.

The voice of the hostess jolted me back to reality as she beckoned for me to put on my seat belt in preparation for landing.

“Dubai, here I come”. I muttered to myself as I buckled my seatbelt and started admiring nature right through the window.

My friend was waiting for me at the airport and it was an amazing moment, we stood there and hugged for some minutes while waiting for the cab driver to gently put my luggage in the trunk.

We left for a place called Deira and I stopped at a spa. She told me that was where she was residing as she had no accommodation of her own.

It took me almost 5 minutes to process what she was telling me.

“You mean you don't have a house?” I blurted out.

Her silence confirmed my fears and we proceeded to keep my things in the corner she showed me.

She told me I wouldn't need all my items again and she gave me a short gown to wear, she did my makeup and took pictures of me.

After the picture sessions, she took me to another spa shop. 

At first, I thought it was her Aunt's shop she told me about and that I would work there as a cashier or a cleaner but I was in another thing entirely.

“You are to massage clients here and you will be paid for extra services.” She told me with a straight face.

“Extra service?” I asked amidst all the confusion because I was sure I didn't know how to massage people so it was impossible of earning millions from it to pay my debt in 4-6 months.

“They will pay you for s.ex and that's how you will clear your debt”. She said and left me at that spa to her own.

I went into a state of shock immediately. My body and mind couldn't process what was going on and I started bl.e.e.ding. I was bl.e.ed.ing so heavily that I was scared for my life. 

I was on my period but the flow kept coming and it scared me for a minute. I used the restroom to clean myself up and that continuous flow continued for like a month.

Rather than taking me to the hospital, my friend would cuss me daily that I was pretending so I could escape working and paying her. 

I was chased from the spa, I went back to her and she was giving me ginger, garlic and lime which didn’t stop the bleeding.

She started taking me to different shops in Deira but I wasn’t accepted in any of the shops and every rejection made my friend angrier.

She started t.hr.ea.tending to cause me h@r.m and would tell me to look for a way to start hustling like other girls as Dubai wasn’t a place to sleep and eat alone.

I was totally confused at that point as I didn’t know what to do or where to go. I was worried about my health and about the debt I had incurred.

5 weeks after my arrival, she took me to another place called Sharjah.

Sharjah was more like the happening ghetto. Girls were hustling there back to back even till midnight and the Madams there were a little cra.zi£r.

She handed me over to one of the Madams that’s her friend and told her I was very s.tubborn and c.razy. She pleaded with them to get her money from me by all means necessary.

The lady she handed me over to spoke with the other Madams and they stripped me n@ked immediately. They added salt to a cup of water with other contents and f0rc€d me to swear with it.

I had to swear I would pay the money and neither spend a dime nor send any money home until I finish paying my friend.

I was standing stark n@k€d in front of them and immediately after I finished swearing, they brought out a phone and made a video of me. The blood dropping from my private part didn’t even stop them.


Click Here to read Episode 3

No comments

Powered by Blogger.